niedziela, 15 kwietnia 2012

Z cyklu nice do writingu plus rady 1

- I knew that whoever I met....- wiedziałem, ze kogokolwiek bym nie spotkał

-It was something I'd never been told about before

-I knew that it would have to be paid for- wiedziałem, że trzeba będzie za to zapłacić

- The sooner we started knocking on the doors the sooner we would find the right one

-They are more likely to do that- cześciej to robią, jest bardziej prawdopodobne, że to zrobią

- The case for- argumenty za

- The case against- argumenty przeciw

- It is healed inspiring- mówi się ze jest inspirujace---> do pozytywow

- It is dismissed as stupid- mówi się ze jest glupie----> do negatywow

- It stems from the fact that - pokazujes źródło

- and I knew I would have to either have someone help me or do it myself

- we fell short of killing them- byliśmy bliscy zabicia ich

-in an attempt to- in a bit to- usiłując

- It is belived to be....

- I have never been aware of the fact that

-I had not been aware of that fact before

-It is found boring

- Despite having been told not to go I decided to go

- I did not know what to start with

- They are faced with a difficult task

-It seems to indicate that - zdaje sie wskazywać ze

- I have long been puzzled by- od dawna nie daje mi spokoju

-It has long been known that-od dawna wiadomo, ze


Rady:
"wszystko musi być uzasadnione, tu masz fizyke"
"jak piszemy opowiadanie, to ma być jak na ekranie telewizora, a nie , ze gosc nagle smutny siedzi na lotnisku, to nie jest teledysk"
"masz pisać do totalnego kretyna, ktoremu wyjasnisz o czym piszesz"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz