piątek, 20 kwietnia 2012

Pierwsza klasa part two

Parking- parking lot/car park

My elder brother is 3 years older than me
Moj starszy brat jest 3 lata starszy odemnie

I realize this= I am aware of this

I am aware of the fact that it is late- jestem swiadom faktu ze jest pozno
I am aware of where I am- jestem swiadom tego gdzie jestem

I was surprised to see a dog- bylem zaskoczony widokiem psa

I was in Nisko- bylem w nisku
I have been to Nisko- mam odbyta podroz do Niska

Kiedy ostatnio jadłeś ser?
when did you last eat cheese?

Ostatnio nie jadłem sera, gdyz jestem ostatnio zajety i ostatnio widzialem jedzenie trzy dni temu
I have not eaten cheese lately as I have been busy lately and I last saw food 3 days ago

Have you killed the dogs yet
Zabiles już psy?

What do you think?- jak myslisz?
Gdzie to jest?- where is it?
Jak myslisz gdzie to jest- where do you think it is?

Dlaczego myslisz ze go zabil?
Why do you think he killed him?

I have not done it ever since
Od tamtego czasu nigdy tego nie robilem

jak bylo - what was it like?

Mylisz sie- you are wrong
Masz racje- you are right

I first saw a dog yesterday
I saw a dog for the first time yesterday

I had to kill it
musiałem go zabic( bo był brzydki)

I must have killed it ( bo się nie rusza)

a grain of truth- ziarnko prawdy

few of us- nieliczny z nas
badly damaged- powaznie uszkodzony

Jechal z predkoscia 70 km na h
He was driving at 70 km per/an hour

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz