czwartek, 26 kwietnia 2012

Transformacje part one


No matter how cold it is, she always goes swimming
However cold it is, she always goes swimming

It’s very kind of you to give me a life
I appreciate your giving me a lift

They won’t send us the results ultil all the tests have been checked.
Not until all the tests have been checked will they send us the results

If someone understands this book , they are clever than I am.
Anyone who understands this book is clever than I am

But for Janet we wouldn’t have missed the plane
If it hadn’t been for Janet, we wouldn’t have missed the plane.
It would be a good idea to see the manager first
You’d better see the manager first

I don’t like it when Peter comes home late
I don’t like Peter coming home late.

It is believed that the actor walked out because of the director
The actor is believed to have walked out because of the director
I don’t believe my uncle could commit a crime
I don’t believe my uncle is capable of committing a crime.
It’s thought that this law came into existence in 1982
This law is believed to have come into existence

It’s a pity my children are not taking part in the London Marathon
I wish my children were taking part in the London Marathon

We only shook our heads.
All we did was shake our heads

I am sure they appreciated all your efforts
They must have appreciated all your efforts

It would be good if he tried to improve his image if he want to win the next election
He had better try to improve his image if he want to win the next election

The children found all the presents before Christmas came.
By the time Christmas came the children had found all the presents.

If your qualifications are higher, you get better job
The higher your qualifications are, the better job you will get

After a fruitful discussion they continued to write a summary of it
After a fruitful discussion they went on to write.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz