niedziela, 15 kwietnia 2012

notatki z biernej part one- zmieniamy punkt widzenia, mleko opowiada co się z nim dzieje


Mary buys milk

Milk is bought

Mary is buying milk

Milk is being bought

I have bought milk

Milk has been bought

I have been buying milk

Milk has been bought


This article needn' be translated
Nie trzeba tłumaczyć tego artykułu

It was opened only last month
Dopiero w zeszłym miesiącu to otwarto

I can help you- > You can be helped
Można Ci pomóc

I understood that something would have to be done
Zrozumiałem, że coś trzeba będzie zrobić

They did not pay Kunta Kinte-> Kunta Kinte was not paid
Nie zapłacono Kunta Kintemu

They did not pay for Kunta Kinte-> Kunta Kinte was not paid for
Nie zapłacono za Kunta Kintego

I am being looked for
Szukają mnie

I was not waited for yesterday
Nie zaczekano na mnie wczoraj

It has never been heard of
Nigdy o tym nie słyszano

This bed has not been slept on for years
Nie spano na tym łożku od lat


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz