piątek, 20 kwietnia 2012

Pierwsza klasa part one

I feel good now = I am feeling good now
Did you have anything to eat?- jadłeś coś?
I cannot remember it- nie pamietam tego

Przypomina mi psa
-He resembles a dog to me
-He reminds me of a dog

At my place- at mine
czyja to książka?
they are my friend- to są moi koledzy

Ostatnio:

lately- ostatnio (ale zawsze teraz)
recently- ostatnio ( teraz i nie teraz np. I knew that recently I had not been in good condition )

He learnt that- dowiedzial sie ze

I think it my duty to kill him- uważam zabicie go za swoj obowiazek

at night
at the cinema
at the weekend
on TV
on the radio
at the party

CZAS PŁYNIE ZAWSZE FROM(OD) TO(DO). Chyba, że jest samo DO to wtedy till

What day is it today- jaki dzis dzien?
There was no time to talk- nie bylo czasu zeby pogadać
Are you in Line- stoisz w kolejce?
It was my birthday- miałem urodziny

Czas by to zmienic, ale nie ma czasu tego zmienic, to zreszta nie czas by o tym rozmawiac.

It’s time to change it but there is no time to change it. It is not the time to talk about it anyway

Isnt it time to start doing it?
Czyż nie czas by zaczac to robic?
Na niebie- in the sky
I did german at school- miałem niemiecki w szkole

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz